Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thank You



          I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my very own verbal spewings. I really do appreciate you taking time from your busy day to consider my insignificant observations.

          After all it is only one opinion within a vast sea of opinionated stupidity that this world has become. Just look at the Kardashians for Christ sake. What the fuck have they done for the world? Sorry, I will never speak of them again. I promise.

          As I was saying, I would like to not just thank you all, but offer an opportunity to chime in on this blog. I have opened the comments section so that you can post as anonymous if you feel so inclined.

          I would very much like that you did so…please

          All that I ask is that you post 2 things in the comment section please.

          1: First name only

          2: Country you live in

          This means nothing to anyone but me. I would just like people who read my blog that would not normally chime in with a comment. I would very much like to hear from you and know where you are.


          Thank you for being there for me.

4 comments:

  1. Justin - Canadian by way of Australia, love the reads man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and Tannis, love your blogs, keep them coming! Brought a security guard a coffee and donuts last week, thanks to your inspiration :). "Mercian" (Canadian)

    ReplyDelete