Monday, January 26, 2015

Nothing To Do

          With a day off of work in the middle of the week and no plans to even leave the house, what does one find to write about? It’s all about things that make you feel better inside or make someone else feel better inside. So today I have decided to turn off the magic picture box, pry my fat ass off of the couch, and accomplish something at home. Now, I can say “fat ass” because my shape is closer to round than in-line, more of an oval really, a thin oval, really.
            As the beautiful and intelligent love of my life would say, “there is always something that needs doing”. Yes dear. So I start with devising a plan of where to start which begins with flying my remote controlled helicopter for a little while to help me think. No dear, I did not hit the plant….very hard…...again.  
Now that I have a plan I realize that my prioritizing is all wrong. So, one more flight around the living room, through the kitchen, crash on the stairs, upright the craft, fly back to the living room and execute the perfect soft landing on the coffee table. Well almost.
All kidding aside, it can be as simple as taking something out and preparing supper, doing dishes and tidying up the kitchen and maybe even fold up some laundry. Does not seem like much but you will be surprised at how much better you feel about accomplishing something rather than sitting on your fat ass watching television.
            The best part of this is when your significant other gets home from work and sees that they do not have to participate in anything for the rest of the evening but relax after a busy day at work. Believe me, you can see it in their expressions, and passing this feeling on to someone else elevates your mood and lets you know that your actions today made someone else’s day a little brighter. No better feeling in the world.

2 comments:

  1. I usually enjoy a good round of masturbation while home alone. Your significant other will also be pleased that is one less chore she has to deal with when she gets home. Its really a win win situation.

    Sweet Cheeks

    ReplyDelete